Someone Does Cares!!
" See, I am concerned for you, and I will come to help you." (NLT)
Ezekiel 36:9
Some times in life it's difficult to find that someone
who really cares about what you are going through.
It's always a comfort to find a person that is concerned for you
and willing to walk through the tough times with you.
At times it's possible that those kinds of people will be hard to find but there is good news!
God is concerned for you and will come to help you.
The Lord loves you with an unconditional love
and longs to walk through anything that you are facing.
So even though it seems like no one cares for you,
you can always know the God of the universe thinks you are special
and very, very concerned for you.
You are never alone!
Share with the Lord today what you are going through and ask Him for His help.
You are going to make it and yes, SOMEONE DOES CARE.
I wanna share this song with you (Before the Morning-Josh Wilson)
Be Encouraged!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home