Xpriencing Christ 2GETHER!!!
HEY y'all!!!It's been a great year for us-JOY in 2008!!
There are good times and bad times...but remember that God is always in control!!
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm27:1
Memories of the past!!
Malacca Trip
Live To Worship 2008
Lee Kee,Lee Man,Lee Tian Farewell 2008
VISION: WALK & GROW in the spirit of God
THEME 2009: Xperiencing Christ 2GETHER
Let's introduce our new team of God's servant in 2009!!
Youth Advisor : Bro.Andrew Lim
Youth Leader : Michelle Lee
Secretary : Rebekah Kok & Yi Ching
Treasurer : Lee En & Xiao Hui
Teams :
~ CREATICITY (creative & publicity)
Lee En-Rebekah-Xiao Hui-Yi Ching-Yan Yi
~ FOLLOWSHIP (fellowship & follow-up)
David Siow-Dinesh-Shalini-Soon Leong-Jun Wei-Jessica
~MUSIC
Esther Siow-Asher Kok-Arthur Lee-Shalini-Yi Ching-Jun Wei
JOY-ers, continue to pray hard & remember that it is an honor to be part of God's plan and to serve Him!!
oh ya...Lee Kee,Lee Man,Lee Tian---u guys will always be a part of us wherever u go!!
Lets rock for Christ in 2009!!!
~"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive" Acts 20:35~


1 Comments:
hi guys.... guess what!!!
you guys will have a big surprise on this sunday!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home